Products > SmartCabinet
The starting point for pharmacy automation. The beginning of pharmacy transformation.
iA’s SmartCabinet is the starting point for pharmacy automation. iA’s SmartCabinet features one of the industry’s smallest footprints and brings the benefits of pharmacy automation to the retail pharmacy environment.
Industry’s Smallest Footprint
iA’s SmartCabinet delivers the smallest dispenser-to-space ratio in the industry, featuring 50 dispensers in just three-square feet. iA’s SmartCabinet can fit into almost any retail pharmacy environment.
Designed for Pharmacy
iA’s SmartCabinet was created to enable pharmacists to focus on patient care. iA’s SmartCabinet delivers unmatched counting accuracy, eliminates cross contamination, and prevents dispensing of expired medications – freeing up pharmacists’ time to focus on their patients.
Improved Accuracy & Analytics
iA’s SmartCabinet simultaneously counts orders, auto-calibrates, and maximizes productivity. iA’s SmartCabinet also features bar-code driven protocols that can increase accuracy and that can support pharmacy growth, best practices, and profitability.
iA's intelligent enterprise pharmacy fulfillment software platform — NEXiA — is the technological foundation of our automated fulfillment solutions, connecting many aspects of the prescription fulfillment process — from prescription acceptance to delivery, across many different touch points. NEXiA manages prescription fulfillment, while continuously processing prescription orders in real time, evaluating constraints, and preparing orders to ensure prescriptions reach patients with optimal speed and efficiency.
- Continuous self-calibration with real-time adjusting to account for changes in environment or pill behavior
- The locked hopper door and secure internal buffer is controlled by iA’s NEXiA enterprise intelligent software and helps prevent unauthorized access
- Modular and scalable: As your pharmacy grows, additional Cabinets can be added to the SmartCabinet, adding 50 SmartDispensers at a time
- Drastically reduces chance of cross contamination between drug classes by recording drug assignments and only allowing the same drug class to be assigned
- 800cc hopper volume reduces the amount of time spent on replenishment
- Tracks medication inventory to improve inventory management and provide real-time data to make informed decisions
- For a pharmacy averaging 300 to 600 prescriptions per day, a two-cabinet system from iA will dispense 45% of daily volume
- Stand-alone system that can be used as a counting-only device with any pharmacy management software systems
- Highly reliable up-time
Includes iA’s SmartDispenser