iA’s RDSxL was created for pharmacy providers who are ready to scale and maximize the business potential of their central fill or mail order pharmacy solutions. Designed for those ready to improve scale and address issues related to medication replenishment, iA’s RDSxL enables enhanced efficiency and reduced labor costs associated with replenishment.
Created to support pharmacy providers with a large installed central fill capacity and that are looking to continuously improve their central fill and realize significant gains in regard to replenishment efficacy and efficiency.
Improved Accuracy & Counting Speeds
Utilizes iA SmartDispensers to improve dispensing accuracy and throughput.
Independent Filling Unit
Delivers a puck-free system, reduces risk of cross-contamination, and helps to increase patient safety all without the need for human interaction.
iA's intelligent enterprise pharmacy fulfillment software platform — NEXiA — is the technological foundation of our automated fulfillment solutions, connecting many aspects of the prescription fulfillment process — from prescription acceptance to delivery, across many different touch points. NEXiA manages prescription fulfillment, while continuously processing prescription orders in real time, evaluating constraints, and preparing orders to ensure prescriptions reach patients with optimal speed and efficiency.
- Operates at 300 cycles per hour and features self-contained labeling, filling, capping, and imaging along with options for weighing
- Easy access to canister and dispenser for fast and simple replenishment
- Each RDSxL features two iA SmartDispensers that self-calibrate with real-time adjusting to account for changes in environment or pill behavior
- 4L or 8L canister options, allowing for lower replenishment of highest volume medications
- Receives vials through overhead pneumatic tubes, reducing floor space requirements
Includes iA’s SmartDispenser